a team of young people learning what it means to have gifts from God to use for His glory…and how powerful they are when we step back and let Him use them…

Thursday, June 21, 2012

don't miss it!!!

Good morning friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just a little reminder that TODAY is the deadline to sign up or let me know
if you would like to participate in the BEFORE THE THRONE event!

Don’t miss it – if you are creative or have something you are feeling led to share, please let me know! Whether its singing, dancing, putting artwork on display, leading a prayer or sharing a testimony – we want it all :)
I know the feeling – knowing when God wants you to share and ignoring it…
its not fun. Just sayin.
But please keep this event in prayer,
God is doing some cool things with this and
every time I get distracted from it He pulls me right back in.
so I know He’s working on something and
 I’m excited for a night of worship with my brothers and sisters in Christ!!!

and if you want a head start? Read revelation 4.

August 4th. Put it on your calendar. I will see you there. :)

-ALIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment