a team of young people learning what it means to have gifts from God to use for His glory…and how powerful they are when we step back and let Him use them…

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

overwhelmed...

so i would sign in as myself so Jillian would show up at the bottom...but i cannot remember the password for my login...haha...so i am ALIVE. ;)
anyways...so pretty much God has just been OVERWHELMING me with Him over the last 2 weeks or so. that is the only word i can use to describe Him right now. just filling me up with joy and peace and showing me all these little things so i can get a glimpse of answered prayers and just His PERFECT timing!!! its absolutely incredible...and i cant even go into huge detail because i would write forever...(team..if you are reading this...i dont write that much...;))
but what is so crazy is that as we write this show - it is a picture of God's broken heart. and just how all He wants is for us to love Him...to make a decision to love Him and live for Him...to allow Him to use us.......but we hesitate. and we play with His heart. and its so crazy because every church service, every study, every verse i have come across, every "random" song i find,every conversation about what God is teaching people...EVERYTHING has been on that same exact theme! its so great...its like God is just teaching me and helping me learn more about the whole story so we are better able to put it together! and it just makes me smile so much.
so great to be reminded OVER and over again that God is in charge. but satan also has had his part in the last few weeks in my life and just the littlest things bother me...and get to me and i know its just satan trying to get in my head and break up the peace i am feeling. he is trying to make me anxious and nervous and annoyed and i just am praying through it. but last week God had me fast for a couple days and i never really got the whole fasting thing...haha...but i prayed to learn discipline...so i guess...:) anyways...it was the greatest time. it was like every time i was tempted to eat - it was like satan trying to get to me. but just being in the mindset of saying no - every time it was like showing the flesh who was in charge. that i do NOT have to give in, i dont even have to consider what i know is satan. that God is SO much bigger, and satan really has NO power over us! how FREEING is that???? so powerful. that we are FREE. so yeah...long stories short right...? haha i just have to share what God is doing...this is truly only the beginning, but ill cut this "short". but leave with - God is so good. He has set us FREE. and His plan and timing are ABSOLUTLEY and always perfect. nothing less.
so if we stay praying and stay in the word...He can show us that and begin to transform us into what He intended for us and then we will be ready for anything satan can throw at us. beautiful. absolutely beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment