a team of young people learning what it means to have gifts from God to use for His glory…and how powerful they are when we step back and let Him use them…

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

words from God.

these passages have been on my heart as sarah and i have been working on this upcoming project and i just wanted to share them. God's love is beyond anything we could possibly fathom...so beautiful.

Hosea 2:19-20
19And I will betroth you to me forever. I will betroth you to me in righteousness and in justice, in steadfast love and in mercy. 20I will betroth you to me in faithfulness. And you shall know the LORD.

Psalm 36:7
How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings.

hosea 11:8
8How can I give you up, O Ephraim?
How can I hand you over, O Israel?
How can I make you like Admah?
How can I treat you like Zeboiim?
My heart recoils within me;
my compassion grows warm and tender.

Hosea 6:4-6
(4)What shall I do with you, O Ephraim?
What shall I do with you, OJudah?
Your love is like a morning cloud,
like the dew that goes early away
(6)For I desire steadfast love and not sacrifice,
the knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings.

Joshua 1:9
9Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."

Isaiah 43:3-4
For I am the LORD your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.
I give Egypt as your ransom,
Cush and Seba in exchange for you.
4Because you are precious in my eyes,
and honored, and I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment